Your privacy is our priority
The Spirit Health Foundation may receive, hold, process and share information that we have about you. To ensure you are fully aware of all the details about this, we have developed our privacy notice. If you would like a copy of our privacy notice, please email your request to email@example.com.
How we maintain the confidentiality of your records
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 (which is overseen by the Information Commissioner’s Office), Human Rights Act, and the Common Law Duty of Confidentiality. All of our staff, contractors and Board of Trustees receive appropriate and on-going training to ensure they are aware of their personal responsibilities and have contractual obligations to uphold confidentiality, enforceable through disciplinary procedures. Only a limited number of authorised staff has access to personal information where it is appropriate to their role and is strictly on a need-to-know basis.
We maintain our duty of confidentiality to you at all times. We will only ever use or pass on information about you if others involved in your care have a genuine need for it. We will not disclose your information to any third party without your permission unless there are exceptional circumstances (i.e. life or death situations), or where the law requires information to be passed on.
The information we collect:
General contact information:
- Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email address,
- Job Title and Area of responsibility
- Visual images (Video recordings)
- Verbal comments (audio recordings)
How is it collected?
Partners and providers
- From other Healthcare professionals
- Web based resources
- Public domain resources
- Inter business resources
- Service user themselves
- Clinician involved in service user’s direct patient care
Why is it being collected?
This information is being collected for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In some specific circumstances, separate consent is also used/obtained – this would be for the recording of images and audio for marketing purposes.The information is collected for direct promoting purposes and day to day business management.
How will it be used?
- To contact other partners to promote the Spirit Health Foundation’s solution
- To produce promotional information
Who will it be shared with?
- Inter-business colleagues
- Healthcare system leaders
- Academics on joint pieces of work
Where will the data be stored?
- All data collect will be stored within the United Kingdom.
- Automated decisions
- No automated decision making is used with the data collected.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- Require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- Object to the processing of your data where Spirit is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact: Hello@spirithealthfoundation.org.
Accessing your information
If you would like to access the information we hold on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be dealt with in accordance with the GDPR guidance.
Opt out of promotional material
If you would like to change your mail preferences and/or opt out from our promotional material, we will be sorry to see you go, but to do so, could you please email email@example.com.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller responsible for keeping your information confidential is:
Spirit Health Foundation,
Leicester, LE2 6UP